Friday, February 24, 2012

By Wisdom a House is Built

The Scripture from Proverbs 24:3 is featured on this fun design: "By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures." I love this verse because later on in the Bible, we learn that all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge are hidden in Christ! (Colossians 2:3). It helps me remember that my life and my home need to be built on Jesus, the Wisdom of God (1 Corinthians 1:24)...just like the wise man built his house on the rock.(Matthew 7:24-25)

This design is available as an 8x10 printable in my Etsy shop. There are lots of cute houses and colors to choose from to make this design just right for your home - or as a wedding or housewarming gift for someone else!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment